Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Popping the cherry on this blog thing...

This is going to be short and sweet to get the pressure of the "first" blog out of the way.

I've been kicking the idea of a blog around for quite a while. I've never been much of a writer as I prefer the sound of my own voice. However, in my daily life, I interact with the same 10 people and they need a break... lol!

So there you have it -- my first blog post. I've set the bar pretty low. Content will vary with my moods and whims and my available time.

Feel free to chime in. If it annoys me, I'll delete it.

5 comments:

  1. well i am glad that you have decided to honor us with your wit and grace us with you writ...lol thank ya Jesus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great first blog! See, it's not so hard! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome.1st blog! I look forward 2 reading them =)

    ReplyDelete