Saturday, May 14, 2011

CrAzY Internet Freaks

I've not hidden the fact that I love the internet, especially Facebook.

I have connected with family, old(ish) friends, current friends, and made new friends. I have also had the experience of dealing with the crazy internet freaks. Everyone has run up against at least one.

I've had the awesome luck to run into two such crazy internet freaks just this week!

The first; a disgusting homophobe on a political website that is spewing the most disgusting and vile face vomit I've ever heard and trying to couch it in science. Hey, lunatic - put the science down and back away before you hurt yourself or someone else. Seriously. Go peddle your filthy nonsense somewhere that's not where I am.

The second; a crackpot that is putting out misleading information regarding heart failure on a Facebook group that is dedicated to patients and their families. A place to come together and to answer each others questions and offer support. What do we get, we get bombarded with new-age holistic bullshit from a grifter that's trying to sell her "coaching" services and her oxygen machines. I already have oxygen machines - they're called my lungs. Asshat.

This troll actually had the audacity to tell me that I should have my doctors, that's right, my world-class cardiology team from one of the leading hospitals in the world "brush up" on her bullshit. Not even kidding.

Yes, she's still alive but just barely.

So, crazy internet freaks, a piece of advice from Melvin Udall, "Sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here."

No comments:

Post a Comment